Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RC180 with no sound on for all source input.

2 posters

Go down

RC180 with no sound on for all source input. Empty RC180 with no sound on for all source input.

Post  bbcmp1979 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:08 am

My onkyo RC180 finally decided to stop having any audio from any source. Like many other onkyo owner here, I've tried the resetting trick, living it on for a few minutes, etc... for the last few weeks and it absolutely frustrates everyone here at home. It also died two months after warranty as most of everyone here has expected it. I've contact ONkyo with name/address and serial number already and I'll be waiting to here from them. I'm from Oregon and there are no service center around here. Onkyo should not sell products where there are no service center. It is such a hassle when problem arise. Removing/reinstalling the HDMI board is as easy as swapping out a dead motherboard. I don't know if it's against policy to shipped out the HDMI board to customers or not but it would definitely help out those that are not close to the service center.

bbcmp1979

Back to top Go down

RC180 with no sound on for all source input. Empty Re: RC180 with no sound on for all source input.

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Hi bbcmp1979,

I am sorry to hear about your issue at this time but it is our policy not to sell boards to anybody other then one of our authorized service centers. Have you tried to contact our parts and service department to inquire about your issue? They can be reached 201-785-2600 option #4.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down