Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audyssey gives only one ping of the front left speaker and error no speaker detected shows.

2 posters

Go down

Audyssey gives only one ping of the front left speaker and error no speaker detected shows. Empty Audyssey gives only one ping of the front left speaker and error no speaker detected shows.

Post  tommyQ Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:58 am

I have the latest march 2012 firmware and I 've got two front speakers (L and R) and a center and subwoffer. The front speakers are bi-amped. When I start audyssey the front left speaker gives one ping and then stops with the message "no speaker detected" following after about ten seconds. I've tried resetting and I've also gone over the speaker cables and even tried another microphone but still the same result. Just bought it and I'm now feeling like taking it to my dealer and sticking it up there #@++*9. I would be very grateful if somebody had some pointers for as what to do. My dealer didn't even know what I talked about when I said microphone or audyssey. Talk about incompentent dealer. PLEASE HELP ME CAUSE I REALLY LIKE THIS RECIEVER.

tommyQ

Back to top Go down

Audyssey gives only one ping of the front left speaker and error no speaker detected shows. Empty Re: Audyssey gives only one ping of the front left speaker and error no speaker detected shows.

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:08 am

Hi tommyQ,
When you are in the speaker setup menu before performing Audyssey do you have your speakers set to bi-amp in the menu? Thank you for contacting Product Support via our forum.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down