Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR509 SiriusXM/IPOD USB playback

2 posters

Go down

TX-NR509 SiriusXM/IPOD USB playback Empty TX-NR509 SiriusXM/IPOD USB playback

Post  jack60 Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Are there any plans to do a firmware update for SiriusXM Internet radio?. I have a TX-NR509 find that there are channels which I'm paying for are not found on the receiver but are available on Sirius's internet player. As there is not way to select individual channels on the receiver at present the categories available are to limited and does not provide the content which the subscriber is actually paying for.

I have contacted support months ago about an update to the iPod playback quality which produces a popping sound on playback have yet to get an answer to the issue. Exclamation

Last edited by jack60 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer)

jack60

Back to top Go down

TX-NR509 SiriusXM/IPOD USB playback Empty Re: TX-NR509 SiriusXM/IPOD USB playback

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:57 am

Hi jack60,
There is no information on a firmware update at this time, but we will keep you posted if anything new comes out. As far as your original question to product support. I will bring it to their attention. Thank you for being an Onkyo Customer!
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down