Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirius XM Internet Radio - NR509

5 posters

Go down

Sirius XM Internet Radio - NR509 Empty Sirius XM Internet Radio - NR509

Post  Blue_Wilma Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:04 am

I'm having difficulty logging into Sirius XM Radio using my existing online account. I get the message "Sign In Error. Please check your account information." I have no problem logging in and streaming from the Sirius XM radio website, but the same account info will not work trying to login using the NR509 net menu. I've also had no problems with accessing several of the other internet radio services.

Blue_Wilma

Back to top Go down

Sirius XM Internet Radio - NR509 Empty Re: Sirius XM Internet Radio - NR509

Post  wildbill129 Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Blue_Wilma wrote:I'm having difficulty logging into Sirius XM Radio using my existing online account. I get the message "Sign In Error. Please check your account information." I have no problem logging in and streaming from the Sirius XM radio website, but the same account info will not work trying to login using the NR509 net menu. I've also had no problems with accessing several of the other internet radio services.

I am having the same problem with you with my 809. I've changed my username and password on SiriusXM to several different configurations to make it work, but I can't log in either. I've also posted a thread on this. Please post if you find a resolution!

wildbill129

Back to top Go down

Sirius XM Internet Radio - NR509 Empty Can't logon to SiriusXM Online

Post  gebjeff Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:06 pm

I'm having the same problem. I entered my account name and password through the receiver's web page but haven't had a chance to test it, since my wife was watching the Oscars when I made the change. I did see another posting from Onkyo saying that they were successful in logging in from their lab this morning.

Followup: I tried to logon to SiriusXM Online last evening and the connection still fails. I wish I knew what Onkyo did so that they could successfully logon.

Last edited by gebjeff on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update my prior postng.)

gebjeff

Back to top Go down

Sirius XM Internet Radio - NR509 Empty sirius issue with HT RC270 also

Post  beast_man1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:26 pm

i also have same problem with my HT RC270. I can access pandora and vtuner fine. Though i am also unable to access my PC as music server either...

beast_man1

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Hi forum users,

If you can please try this setup going direct to your modem bypassing the router and see if that works.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gebjeff Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:12 pm

I've got Verizon FIOS and the router converts the coax into TV and internet, so I can't bypass it.

gebjeff

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi gebjeff,

It seems you have a lot of our product which is a good thing. Have you tried to contact siriusXM and have them do a refresh on your signal?
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gebjeff Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:16 pm

The SiriusXM I'm trying to get is the online version thru the receiver's "net" function. This does not require a refresh, as there is no sat tuner plugged into the Onkyo receiver.

gebjeff

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Hi gebjeff,

I have done a test in our lab with our login information and it works perfectly, with that said if you are still having issues then I would suggest a service center for further evaluation. Authorized service centers can be found under support on our main page.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down