Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still waiting... still video out issues

2 posters

Go down

Still waiting... still video out issues Empty Still waiting... still video out issues

Post  8woof8 Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:35 pm

I have **THREE** TX-NR515 units, two still in boxes.
As I have reported on here, unit #1 has intermittent video out issues... sometimes its fine, other times pixelation is so high you cant even tell whats playing. I've reportred all the hardware, etc., and received an ice thank you note from Onkyo for the info. Its been 2 weeks, I've heard nothing more. Since I see the same exact complaints going back to MAY, I'd like a clear explanation of the issue and the fix... not another delay.

Or, please advise RMA procedures for full refunds of all 3 boxes. I'm not shipping them back to the dealers... this is obviously your fault, not theirs. You can deal with them... so let me ship them to you and obtain a full refund, plus shipping. I'll spend a little more for 3 Denon boxes if that's what it takes... they work consistantly.

8woof8

Back to top Go down

Still waiting... still video out issues Empty Re: Still waiting... still video out issues

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Have you provided your mailing address; as I only have your set-up information regarding your video issue. If you can provide the information requested in your PM, I can send you further information.

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down