Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does the Onkyo HT-R590 have Dolby Pro Logic IIx?

2 posters

Go down

Does the Onkyo HT-R590 have Dolby Pro Logic IIx? Empty Does the Onkyo HT-R590 have Dolby Pro Logic IIx?

Post  FlipCanuck Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:36 pm

I was scrolling through the listening modes by pressing the Movie/TV button. The modes I was able to get included: TV Logic, All Ch Stereo, Full Mono, T-D, Direct, Mono, and Multichannel. There's no Dolby Pro Logic IIx to be found. Does it exist for this model? It's listed in the user manual but I can't find it anywhere. Am I missing something here?

I have my system set up in a 7.1 configuration. I noticed that the two back speakers had no sound coming from them when I watched movies. I searched for solutions online and found one solution was to turn the mode to Dolby Pro Logic IIx. But as I mentioned, I haven't been able to find that option. Any suggestions? Thanks.

FlipCanuck

Back to top Go down

Does the Onkyo HT-R590 have Dolby Pro Logic IIx? Empty Re: Does the Onkyo HT-R590 have Dolby Pro Logic IIx?

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:13 pm

What input source are you using currently- BD/DVD, CBL/SAT, etc.? WHat audio cable connection are you using from your source device onto the receiver- HDMI, digital optical/ digital coaxial, or RCA Composite Analog audio cables? Have you enabled the AUDIO OUTPUT option of the source device to enabling DOLBY DIGITAL/ DIGITAL AUDIO? It would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Friday 9am to 8pm EST/ Saturday- Sunday 10am to 4pm EST: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down