Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best setting for onkyo TX-NR515 DTS or Dolby Digital 5.1

3 posters

Go down

What is the best setting for onkyo TX-NR515 DTS or Dolby Digital 5.1 Empty What is the best setting for onkyo TX-NR515 DTS or Dolby Digital 5.1

Post  gustav Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:00 pm

I would like to know what is the best format from a digital input for home theatre?

gustav

Back to top Go down

What is the best setting for onkyo TX-NR515 DTS or Dolby Digital 5.1 Empty Re: What is the best setting for onkyo TX-NR515 DTS or Dolby Digital 5.1

Post  sranger3 Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:10 pm

I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong, but I think you want to match the source. For cable TV that would be Dolby Digital 5.1. For DVD's and Blue rays check the dvd's menu I think you can pick the output that you want and then match it on the receiver. For mp3's and internet radio the Music Optimizer enhancement works well with the all channel stereo and pl II setting. Same for FM. You really have to play around with it and go with what works and sounds best to you.

sranger3

Back to top Go down

What is the best setting for onkyo TX-NR515 DTS or Dolby Digital 5.1 Empty Re: What is the best setting for onkyo TX-NR515 DTS or Dolby Digital 5.1

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Hi sranger3,

Thank you for the assistance.

Forum Moderator.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down