Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I watch tv and listen to my iPod on my onkyo ht-r590?

2 posters

Go down

Can I watch tv and listen to my iPod on my onkyo ht-r590? Empty Can I watch tv and listen to my iPod on my onkyo ht-r590?

Post  Ro Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:19 pm

So Santa brings me a new toy..sure would like to be able to watch my tv while my iPod plays thru the ht-r590. I don't have a iPod dock, just my iPod...is this doable for a audio caveman, such as myself? Thanks folks,merry Xmas!

Ro

Back to top Go down

Can I watch tv and listen to my iPod on my onkyo ht-r590? Empty Re: Can I watch tv and listen to my iPod on my onkyo ht-r590?

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:48 am

Hi Ro,
What a great gift from Santa! I have a co-worker looking into this and will get back to you soon. Merry Christmas and thank you for your patience.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Can I watch tv and listen to my iPod on my onkyo ht-r590? Empty Re: Can I watch tv and listen to my iPod on my onkyo ht-r590?

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Hi Ro,
You would have to connect the Ipod to the TV/CD input with the 1/8 in to rca connection. Then you would select the cable/sat input first and then you would select the tv/cd input. So you would get the pic of the tv and the audio from the ipod. you can also get this same config if you wanted to play the radio with the tv. Thank you for Choosing Onkyo and Merry Christmas again!
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down