Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listening Mode volume differences

2 posters

Go down

Listening Mode volume differences Empty Listening Mode volume differences

Post  Fingurpokn Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:34 am

I have a new NR-616 unit which I am still getting familiar with. I'm experiencing significant differences in volume between the listening modes when watching TV connected HDMI (CBL/SAT IN) from the Cable Box. The most significant is about 12 db difference between TV/Movie and the THX listening modes, THX being lower. Is there a way to normalize the volume between these listening modes? I've also noticed differences when switching HDMI channels as between my ROKU box (GAME IN) and TV (CBL/SAT IN), likewise is there a way to normalize the volume between channels?

Thanks for replies

Fingurpokn

Back to top Go down

Listening Mode volume differences Empty Re: Listening Mode volume differences

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:46 pm

In regards to your first inquiry; it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and provide a thorough answer to your inquiry and assist you with any further questions you may have. The 2nd inquiry can involve the use of DYNAMIC VOLUME being enabled or INTELLIVOLUME being adjusted. Again- please contact our Product Support department Monday- Friday 9am to 8pm EST and Saturdays/ Sundays from 10am-4pm EST for more thorough assistance.

Best Regards;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down