Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listening mode issues between channels

Go down

Listening mode issues between channels Empty Listening mode issues between channels

Post  da_vide78 Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:29 am

Hi there.

I don't know how to fix my issue so had to resort to 'forum'ing it!

My TX-NR509 has been great but recently found a problem which is driving me crazy. The problem is that on my DVR channel (Which is my Media server) the listening modes have changed and i cant select 'Neo:6' like i used to. I don't know whats happened that all of a sudden, the listening modes on this input have changed? All my others are fine!

For example (Channel - Listening Mode Options):
CBL/SAT - Neo:6 Cinema, TV Logic, All Ch Stereo, Full Mono, Theatre - Dimensional, Direct, Mono, PLII Movie
VCR/DVR - All Ch Stereo, Full Mono, Theatre - Dimensional, Direct, Mono, MultiChannel, TV Logic

Why are they so different?? This never used to be the case. Its only recently that they've changed and i don't know why. I have redone my Audyssey setup, i've done a master reset but nothing has worked.

Any ideas or suggestions please.

Cheers
Dave

da_vide78

Back to top Go down

Listening mode issues between channels Empty Re: Listening mode issues between channels

Post  da_vide78 Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:51 pm

hi again.

I've changed the HDMI cables and checked using different inputs, but it's still the same problem.

I do remember installing a software update a while ago but can't remember it being the problem.

da_vide78

Back to top Go down