Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR818, POS keeps losing signal to all devices

Go down

TX-NR818, POS keeps losing signal to all devices Empty TX-NR818, POS keeps losing signal to all devices

Post  justin82 Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:27 pm

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone else has had similar problems with their receivers as i have. It worked ok brand new, but a month later and 2 firmware updates later it has created more stress than necessary. The garbage unit keeps losing signal. I can't watch a movie or use my media player because it keeps saying "NO SIGNAL" and my tv just goes blank. I haven't really figured if the hdmi connections in the back are meesed up, if the firmware update sucks, or if this receiver is just an all-roun POS. Can anyone please advise if they ever expeienced issues as such. As an fyi, i have 3 hdmis coonected to a blu ray player, xbox, and media player. They all lose signals and most times, the receiver doesn't recognize the device, or if it does then it just keeps losing the signal any rendering it useless.

justin82

Back to top Go down