Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR3009 and problems with NET

2 posters

Go down

TX-NR3009 and problems with NET Empty TX-NR3009 and problems with NET

Post  netman8762 Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:25 pm

I really love my TX-NR3009 and have very few complaints, one that I do have concerns the NET input. I have it all setup and working for Pandora and Sirrius. When I unplug the unit from the power and then plug it back in it works fine, but anytime after that if I turn to the NET input I get a blank screen and nothing. I can easily fix it by unp[lugging the power from the back of the unit and letting it reinitialize. I can't be the only one having this issue anyone else or any suggestions?

netman8762

Back to top Go down

TX-NR3009 and problems with NET Empty Re: TX-NR3009 and problems with NET

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:01 pm

In regards to your issue- it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. We would like to speak with you and provide a thorough answer to your inquiry and assist you with any further questions you may have. Please contact during hours of operation- Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm EST and Saturdays/ Sundays from 10am- 4pm EST.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down