Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX NR807 no audio no network no firmware (looks to be a trend)

2 posters

Go down

TX NR807 no audio no network no firmware (looks to be a trend) Empty TX NR807 no audio no network no firmware (looks to be a trend)

Post  jd00005 Sat May 26, 2012 12:48 am

I have a TX NR-807 in my Udon Thani Thailand country house. I am experiencing what seems to be a common issue with no audio output (from any source). I will be having visitors next week so I am pressed into the immediate action of purchasing another AV amp. I have performed all the appropriate power cycling. My amp is connected to power through a quality Earth Leakage Surge Suppressor.

As it turns out I have a need for a second amp one in my Bangkok condo so I simply would like to find out:

1) Can this issue be repaired by any type of reset etc? (network and firmware grayed)
2) If I need to send the amp for repair, where exactly? Who can I contact? The Thai website is in Thai and the one phone number goes unanswered. There is no email address.
3) If this issue is ongoing over several product lines I will most certainly not be purchasing another Onkyo (although I really like it apart from this recent sound issue). What kind of assurances will I get that there is not a design flaw in the circuity or components that may need replacing?

Thanks for your help.
-JD

jd00005

Back to top Go down

TX NR807 no audio no network no firmware (looks to be a trend) Empty Re: TX NR807 no audio no network no firmware (looks to be a trend)

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue May 29, 2012 11:04 am

Hi JD,

Unfortunately we are only here to help the United States and Canada. You will need to contact support in your country or go to our global website at www.onkyo.com
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down