Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No audio on TX-NR807

4 posters

Go down

No audio on TX-NR807 Empty No audio on TX-NR807

Post  jtorze Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:11 pm

My audio has gone out completely. I had my BR-DVD and cable going through the receiver. I had audio and video vie the HDMI connections. I still have video but not audio. I've reconnected my cable and DVD player directly to the TV and I do get audio so the problem must be in the receiver. A friend told me to try and get and AM/FM signal. That if my audio was working I would at least get static if not a station. I tried that and get absolute silence from the speakers. I've seen from other posts that this could be a burn out with an estimated repair in the $600-$700 range. Can you tell me if this sounds like the circuits have burned out? If so, is the estimate an accurate ballpark for a repair?

Thanks
John

jtorze

Back to top Go down

No audio on TX-NR807 Empty I have the very same problem.

Post  Willhe Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:06 pm

In addition I have whole house audio in use on my receiver and it still functions. I had everything hooked up thru HDMI cables. From DVD player, satellite receiver. Both now function being hooked up to the TV directly. The speakers are hooked up in a 5.1 format with additional speakers for front wide. Before it went completely out it would take extra time searching for the speakers when turned on. Then one day didn't work at all.

Willhe

Back to top Go down

No audio on TX-NR807 Empty Re: No audio on TX-NR807

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Hi Willhe,
Please contact our parts and service department ASAP for assistance in obtaining service: 201-785-2600 option 4 or email them parts@us.onkyo.com. They are here monday to friday 9am-5pm. Thank you for contacting Product Support via our forum.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

No audio on TX-NR807 Empty TX-NR807 - No Sound No Network No firmware

Post  coolshyguy Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:16 am

I'm facing similar issue on this one. Is this problem fixed for anyone owning TX-NR807 receiver ??

Regards,
Sachin

coolshyguy

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:16 am

Hi Sachin,
Again, we responded to your first quesiton in the original thread. Please follow the instructions for contacting our parts and service center for assistance. They will be happy to help you resolve this issue ASAP. Thank you for your patience, we understand your frustration.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down