Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onkyo TX-NR807 no sound / no speaker symbols on top left corner of the front panel

2 posters

Go down

Onkyo TX-NR807 no sound / no speaker symbols on top left corner of the front panel Empty Onkyo TX-NR807 no sound / no speaker symbols on top left corner of the front panel

Post  ammody Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:07 pm

I am not getting any sound from my receiver since last couple of days. I have my PS3 (HDMI), Dish Receiver (Component) and iPhone (UP-A1 port) connected to the receiver. Not getting sound from any of the inputs. One observation - on the front panel I don't see the symbols that show the speakers on the top left corner.

I have gone through couple of resets without any luck Sad

My receiver is approximately 2 years old and so far had no issues. Very disappointing to see that this looks like a very common issue and I might be out of luck in terms of the help I will get from Onkyo Support.

Will really appreciate if someone can provide guidance/help on this issue.

ammody

Back to top Go down

Onkyo TX-NR807 no sound / no speaker symbols on top left corner of the front panel Empty Re: Onkyo TX-NR807 no sound / no speaker symbols on top left corner of the front panel

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:21 am

Hi ammody,
We are sorry for this issue you are having. Please contact our parts and service department for assistance. Please provide them with your name, number, address, model number, serial number, when/where the unit was purchased, and the nature of the issue. Someone there will be happy to help you Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Easter Standard Time. 201-785-2600 option 4 or parts@us.onkyo.com. Again, we apologize for the issue and thank you for choosing Onkyo.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Onkyo TX-NR807 no sound / no speaker symbols on top left corner of the front panel Empty Re: Onkyo TX-NR807 no sound / no speaker symbols on top left corner of the front panel

Post  ammody Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:50 pm

I have sent an email with necessary details. Hope someone can help with this issue.

ammody

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:13 am

Hi ammody,
I'm sure you'll hear soon, but please keep us posted. Thank you for choosing Onkyo.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down