Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR807 No Audio Issue Reported - What's the turn around time?

3 posters

Go down

TX-NR807 No Audio Issue Reported - What's the turn around time? Empty TX-NR807 No Audio Issue Reported - What's the turn around time?

Post  miked19 Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:43 am

What is the turn around time that people are experiencing after emailing Onkyo's Parts and Service the info they need? It's been two weeks and not a single reply. I called them too and confirmed that they got my email. C'mon Onkyo.

-MikeD

miked19

Back to top Go down

TX-NR807 No Audio Issue Reported - What's the turn around time? Empty Re: TX-NR807 No Audio Issue Reported - What's the turn around time?

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:16 am

Hi MikeD,
Please PM us your email address and we will personally deliver it to parts and service to ensure you get assistance. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Onkyo.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TX-NR807 No Audio Issue Reported - What's the turn around time? Empty Re: TX-NR807 No Audio Issue Reported - What's the turn around time?

Post  miked19 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:02 pm

OnkyoUSA wrote:Hi MikeD,
Please PM us your email address and we will personally deliver it to parts and service to ensure you get assistance. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Onkyo.

Sent you a PM. What's the turn around time that I should expect a response from them? Should I take it to my authorized repair facility?

miked19

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Hi miked19,

I checked with our parts department and they said that you should have received an email from them already. Please let us know if you did not get it.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowmaker Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:12 pm

I was wondering the same thing (although I just sent my email yesterday).

Snowmaker

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Hi Snowmaker,

This is done by our parts and service department and normally takes about 5 business days to process; you will be sent an email when the process is complete.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowmaker Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:17 pm

OK, thanks.

Snowmaker

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:06 am

Hi Snowmaker,
No problem, please keep us posted.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  miked19 Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:29 pm

OnkyoUSA wrote:Hi miked19,

I checked with our parts department and they said that you should have received an email from them already. Please let us know if you did not get it.

Nope, didn't get an email from them at all. I've been waiting for two weeks now and counting.

miked19

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:17 am

Hi miked19,
Your information was given to parts and service yesterday by me personally. Unfortunately, they said that they got a return to sender with the email they sent you. Could you please PM me one more time with your email address just to make sure I wrote it down correctly. Also, if you would like you can supply a phone number where they can contact you or you can call them at 201-785-2600 option 4. Thank you for your patience.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowmaker Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:34 pm

OnkyoUSA wrote:Hi Snowmaker,
No problem, please keep us posted.

I just got a call from the service center. They've already got the go-ahead from Onkyo to fix my receiver under warranty. I just have to drop it off Monday. Only tough part is that they say I will probably be without it for 2 weeks. Shocked

Snowmaker

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Hi Snowmaker,
We are glad you heard from the service center and that your unit will be repaired. Have a good weekend Smile
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down