Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HT-RC180 Video Display Issue and Audio Issue

2 posters

Go down

HT-RC180 Video Display Issue and Audio Issue Empty HT-RC180 Video Display Issue and Audio Issue

Post  bsbarbre Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:47 pm

I have a HT-RC180, recently when I play a blu-ray and go to the main menu the video on the projector is blue. Volume controls show up, the setting screen shows up but no video. If I restart the projector this problem is fixed until it happens again. On the port setting the video is also not showing so I can not play the itunes through my iphone. I wanted to try a firmware update but I do not have home internet and can not find another option for the upload to the receiver. Any suggestions.

A second issue is a loud pop sound that will randomly occur if I am watching a blu-ray movie (usually on 7.1 setting). The receiver was repaired last year but the warrenty expired after the repair. Any recomendations?

Best Regards,
Brian

bsbarbre

Back to top Go down

HT-RC180 Video Display Issue and Audio Issue Empty Re: HT-RC180 Video Display Issue and Audio Issue

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:07 pm

In regards to your issue- it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept. for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Sunday 24 hours a day: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to further determine if any issue will require your receiver to be further evaluated at an authorized Onkyo service center for warranty servicing.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down