Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Android app, Zone 2, TX-NR609, I do not have full control over sources like in Main Zone

2 posters

Go down

Android app, Zone 2, TX-NR609, I do not have full control over sources like in Main Zone Empty Android app, Zone 2, TX-NR609, I do not have full control over sources like in Main Zone

Post  rickyg001 Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Hello, Using Android App to control Zone 2 on TX-NR609 I do not have the same amount of control as in Maine Zone (zone 1). For example: Using the app I power up Zone 2 and select Net. Then I click the arrow to select a Net app but I do not get the list I would get in Main Zone. If I do the same in the Main zone I get the list on apps, such as vTuner, Pandora, Spotify etc. Is this by design? If so, why and will it be addressed in an update of some sort?

thank you,

rickyg001

Back to top Go down

Android app, Zone 2, TX-NR609, I do not have full control over sources like in Main Zone Empty Re: Android app, Zone 2, TX-NR609, I do not have full control over sources like in Main Zone

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Hi rickyg001,

It is by design but I will forward this to our design engineering team to see what they do. Thank you for choosing Onkyo.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Android app, Zone 2, TX-NR609, I do not have full control over sources like in Main Zone Empty Re: Android app, Zone 2, TX-NR609, I do not have full control over sources like in Main Zone

Post  rickyg001 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:46 pm

Hello,
Thank you for the quick response! Do you know if the issue is due to a limitation of the Android remote app or the receiver?

Thank you.

rickyg001

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Hi rickyg001,

It is a limitation of the App.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down