Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tx-8050 cant figure out how to connect to the internet

2 posters

Go down

tx-8050 cant figure out how to connect to the internet Empty tx-8050 cant figure out how to connect to the internet

Post  ddgrahams Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:02 pm

I am not sure what i am doing wrong. I was able to connect to the internet with the ethernet cable ut now with the usb wirelss device. what could be the issues?

ddgrahams

Back to top Go down

tx-8050 cant figure out how to connect to the internet Empty Re: tx-8050 cant figure out how to connect to the internet

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:18 am

Hi ddgrahams,
Do you have the latest firmware update? Once that has been downloaded please try reseting the receiver. To do so please hold down the [TUNING MODE] button, press the [ON/STANDBY] button. Please keep in mind: THIS RESET WILL CAUSE YOU TO LOOSE ALL YOUR AUDIO AND VIDEO ASSIGNMENTS ON THE RECEIVER; ALSO YOUR SPEAKER CONFIGURATION, SPEAKER DISTANCE , ALL LEVEL CALLIBRATION SETTINGS AND AUDYSSEY SETTINGS. YOU WILL LOOSE ANY PROGRAMED RADIO STATIONS IN THE MEMORY. Once you have completed these steps try the UWF-1 again and please keep us posted. Thank you.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down