Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR1009 seperate Audio/Video same time

2 posters

Go down

TX-NR1009 seperate Audio/Video same time Empty TX-NR1009 seperate Audio/Video same time

Post  pixel233 Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Hello,

I would very much like to know how (it has to be possible somehow??) to use Net or USB feature to play some sort of audio stream or file but also output a different video source to my tv??
One was able to do this sort of thing on older models like 875 but I can't figure it out on this one and having a static screen burning a hole into a plasma tv screen seems to be quite the design flaw which I am really hoping I am wrong about.
Does the dual hdmi out only play the same source or can they be outputting a different source at the same time?

If this is not possible with this particular model can it be done on any of this years models?

Many thanks in advance

pixel233

Back to top Go down

TX-NR1009 seperate Audio/Video same time Empty Re: TX-NR1009 seperate Audio/Video same time

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Hello,

Unfortunetly there is no way to achive that with the net or usb feature as the gui takes over the video portion of the output. Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

You can reach Product Support at 800-229-1687, they are here from 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm Sat. and Sun., eastern std. time.

Thanks,

Forum Modarator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down