Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USB not working txnr-609 just got it back from service.

2 posters

Go down

USB not working txnr-609 just got it back from service.  Empty USB not working txnr-609 just got it back from service.

Post  s4boost Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:39 pm

I just had my reciever shipped off for hdmi startup issues. i could get the OSD but nothing from any hdmi sources. it would just say no signal. Now that I have it back, i plugged up my iphone, it wouldnt charge or even acknoledge i had plugged it in. tried a different cable. still nothing. then i tried a known working flash drive. nothing. WTF? listen here onkyo, it took me 6 weeks to get a broken receiver back. this is ridiculous. i want a replacement.

s4boost

Back to top Go down

USB not working txnr-609 just got it back from service.  Empty Re: USB not working txnr-609 just got it back from service.

Post  s4boost Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:42 pm

has anyone ever heard of this happening. doing an update now. which wont fix it since the port isnt even getting power.

s4boost

Back to top Go down

USB not working txnr-609 just got it back from service.  Empty Re: USB not working txnr-609 just got it back from service.

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 pm

Please reply back to the following email (onkyoadmin@us.onkyo.com) with your previous email correspondence and the following:

- Dealer and Date of Purchase:

- Name of authorizated Onkyo service center:

- Serial number:

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  s4boost Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:52 pm

Fixed it. I popped open the case, who ever was the moron who worked on it forgot to plug in the connector to the main board.

s4boost

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Sorry for the inconvenience; but glad you were able to resolve your issue. If you have any more questions or concerns , Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Best Regards;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down