Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Sound with iPhone 4S

2 posters

Go down

No Sound with iPhone 4S Empty No Sound with iPhone 4S

Post  Laurido92 Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:18 am

I recently bought the Onkyo TXNR-609 and really like it. The problem I'm having is that today I connected my iPhone 4S and everything was great. I noticed the receiver's display said to push the Mode button. When I pushed the Mode button the sound stopped and the display went blank. I tried my wife's iPhone and it does the same thing. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Laurido92

Back to top Go down

No Sound with iPhone 4S Empty Re: No Sound with iPhone 4S

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi Laurido92,

What Docking station do you have?

Thank you,

Forum Moderator.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurido92 Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:15 pm

I'm not using a docking station. I'm just using the usb cable through the usb port on the front of the receiver.

Laurido92

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Using the USB cable from your iPhone onto the receiver, when the receiver's display advises to press the MODE button- (on the remote controller) press the USB button and then THX (mode) button to toggle between the STANDARD and EXTENDED mode. As the OSD should now display on your TV and you will now be able to control the iPod via the NR 609's remote controller. Have you checked the condition of the USB cable for your iPhone? I was able to replicate the same issue and have sound on my end.

If you are still experiencing the same issue(s), Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down