Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONKYO'S HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ON ALL NR515 AND NR616

4 posters

Go down

ONKYO'S HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ON ALL NR515 AND NR616 Empty ONKYO'S HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ON ALL NR515 AND NR616

Post  jksmccoy Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:01 pm

ONKYO,

I do not understand why you cannot acknowledge anyone anymore. I have been watching this site for 3 to 4 months now. The past three weeks we have not heard anything from you.

WHAT is wrong? DO YOU HAVE SOMEONE WE CAN CONTACT THAT GIVES A DAMN?????

jksmccoy

Back to top Go down

ONKYO'S HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ON ALL NR515 AND NR616 Empty Phone Support

Post  MusicLover Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 am

I would like to ask when I tried Phone Support the people I spoke with knew less than I do re your very own firmware problems on the TX-NR616.

Direct Quote: "there are no reports of any firmware problems, they just work"

yes, really.... I wrote it down word for word...

MusicLover

Back to top Go down

ONKYO'S HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ON ALL NR515 AND NR616 Empty Onkyo USA Customer Support --

Post  JNagarya Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:19 pm

MusicLover wrote:I would like to ask when I tried Phone Support the people I spoke with knew less than I do re your very own firmware problems on the TX-NR616.

Direct Quote: "there are no reports of any firmware problems, they just work"

yes, really.... I wrote it down word for word...

Welcome to Onkyo USA's notion of customer support -- which is hopefully unique in the industry.

JNagarya

Back to top Go down

ONKYO'S HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ON ALL NR515 AND NR616 Empty Re: ONKYO'S HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ON ALL NR515 AND NR616

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Hi Forum users,

If you are having issue doing the latest firmware update over the Ethernet/LAN please try using the USB method. Please see the following how to video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LIsjKtjkDk&list=PLCD4593F66DC5D23C&index=17&feature=plpp_video

Thank you,

Forum Moderator.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ONKYO'S HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ON ALL NR515 AND NR616 Empty Re: ONKYO'S HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ON ALL NR515 AND NR616

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down