Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX NR-3007 No sound

2 posters

Go down

TX NR-3007 No sound Empty TX NR-3007 No sound

Post  bryanpa Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:24 pm

similar to a person with an NR-1007, the receiver loses all sound from main speakers and zone 2 (Tuner, internet, HDMI inputs). Video works. Currently I can unplug the power and reset it that way. I have downloaded the latest firmware update/no help. Recently I had to do a factory reset since power off stopped working.

I've put up with this for over a year because I only needed to do the power unplug occasionally. Now however I must do it every day.

Is there any new information on this? Any setting or configuration change that will help? Any new firmware coming? I'm guessing I am no longer in warranty, so what are my options?

Bryan

bryanpa

Back to top Go down

TX NR-3007 No sound Empty Re: TX NR-3007 No sound

Post  bryanpa Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Oh, and I emailed support a week ago but have not received a reply.

Bryan

bryanpa

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:00 am

Hi Bryan,
We are sorry for the issue you are having and it is important to us to correct it asap. However, it's our parts and service department that is dealing with this not our support team. We are sorry no one there directed your email to them. Please contact them at parts@us.onkyo.com or 201-785-2600 option 4. Please provide them with your name, number, address, model number, serial number, and the nature of the issue. Someone there will be happy to help you Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Again, we apologize for this issue.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down