Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onkyo A-9155 Loudness button breaked?

Go down

Onkyo A-9155 Loudness button breaked? Empty Onkyo A-9155 Loudness button breaked?

Post  Riddler Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Hello,
I Just purchased an Onkyo A-9155 Amplifier and I'm very satisfied with it. But I noticed that the "Loudness" button differs too much in the "tactile sensation" Mad . For example when I press the "direct" button or the "speaker a/b" button they makes a loud "click!" and the buttons themselves are "hard", while the "loudness" button is the only one that makes absolute no "click" when I press on it and it feels very soft No . I'm NOT referring to the relais clicks! Just on the button ITSELF! The button however works well, but I want to ask to anyone that have this amplifier, if is this normal or perhaps the switch is breaked bounce .
Thank you in advance!

Last edited by Riddler on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : mistake)

Riddler

Back to top Go down

Onkyo A-9155 Loudness button breaked? Empty Re: Onkyo A-9155 Loudness button breaked?

Post  Riddler Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Anyone that has this Amplifier? Sad

Riddler

Back to top Go down