Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onkyo TX-NR609: HDMI output issue

3 posters

Go down

Onkyo TX-NR609: HDMI output issue Empty Onkyo TX-NR609: HDMI output issue

Post  ggrisinger Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:21 am

I purchased the TX-NR609 AV Receiver about 3 months ago, and have LOVED it since setting it up - with no issues...until now. My TV displays an error message that reads: "no signal", and after exhaustive troubleshooting and testing every component in my AV system (cables included), I have come to the conclusion that the problem is the HDMI output on the receiver. I am not sure what the issue is - a firmware problem or a defective piece of hardware? Is it fixable, or do I need to get a replacement? Please help!!!

ggrisinger

Back to top Go down

Onkyo TX-NR609: HDMI output issue Empty Re: Onkyo TX-NR609: HDMI output issue

Post  ggrisinger Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:13 pm

Thanks for the link. I have tried everything - and I'm still not getting any HDMI video or audio output to my HDTV. I need someone from Onkyo Product Support to weigh in on this.

ggrisinger

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:53 pm

The TX-NR 609 and TX-NR 616 are two totally different receivers with different specs; so the posting provided is NOT sufficient for this instance. This is more a hardware issue and will need to be further evaluated by an authorized Onkyo service center. Your product will require warranty service to repair the issue you have currently experiencing. Here is the information on how to obtain warranty service for your product and the nearest service center locations to drop off/send your product for warranty service.

To obtain warranty service, take or ship your Onkyo product to an Onkyo Authorized Service Center, together with a note describing your complaint and your copy of the dated purchase receipt. Please also include the attached and completed Customer Warranty Service Documentation form attached to this email. Please input your name, address, telephone number, and serial number of the unit. You need to provide, at your expense, shipment of your Onkyo product to an authorized Service Center. Onkyo will pay all return shipping charges for Onkyo products that have been serviced under this warranty.

This Warranty is valid two years from date of purchase and is valid only within the territory of the United States of America. To be covered by this warranty the Onkyo product concerned must have been purchased directly from Onkyo or an Onkyo Authorized Dealer and the person seeking warranty service must reside in one of the states of the United States of America or in the District of Columbia. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred to anyone.

Please also visit our Shop Onkyo website www.shoponkyo.com to purchase Onkyo products directly from us or visit our website www.onkyousa.com and in the dealer locator section to find an Onkyo authorized retailer to ensure you purchase authorized products and a official Onkyo warranty.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down