Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audussey Microphone missing from box

2 posters

Go down

Audussey Microphone missing from box Empty Audussey Microphone missing from box

Post  thebigcanoe Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:20 am

I set up my HTS9400 and found the calibration microphone was missing. I contacted product support and received a prompt response asking for sales receipt, etc. I sent the information to support but have not had a response. Is there any way I could get someone to send me a microphone so that I can calibrate my system? The Model No is HT-990, the S/N is 1004DC419022248. Also is there a crossover setting for the subwoofer, the low freqs are very neglible at low volumes. Sometimes the sub does not even turn on.

thebigcanoe

Back to top Go down

Audussey Microphone missing from box Empty Re: Audussey Microphone missing from box

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:14 am

Hi thebigcanoe,

We apologies that first you did not have a mic and now it is taking so long for you to receive it. I recommend you call our parts and services department because they deal specifically with issues like this. (201) 785-2600, option 4.
They are here from 9-5 today.

Regarding your subwoofer, the issue could be caused by not having run through audyssey yet. Once you receive the mic and calibrate your system if you still have the issue please contact us again, thank you for choosing Onkyo!
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Audussey Microphone missing from box Empty Re: Audussey Microphone missing from box

Post  thebigcanoe Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:51 pm

A replacement microphone has arrived. A confirmation would have been nice but I'm not complaining.
Thank you Onkyo. Very Happy

thebigcanoe

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:47 pm

You're welcome!
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down