Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onkyo TX-NR709 - 12V trigger for power amplifiers?

3 posters

Go down

Onkyo TX-NR709 - 12V trigger for power amplifiers? Empty Onkyo TX-NR709 - 12V trigger for power amplifiers?

Post  B|G1 Thu May 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Hi.

Why isn't there a 12v trigger output for power amplifiers? I have to start my power amplifier manually.

I have connected my Onkyo TX-NR709 receiver to a "power strip" - but this receiver use the same amount of power turned on when turned off (also with hdmi passthrough disabled).
Is it a way to connect a wire inside the receiver that has 12V output when the receiver is turned on?

I tested with a cable from "zone 2 trigger output". But the "zone 2 trigger output" is always powered on Sad

B|G1

Back to top Go down

Onkyo TX-NR709 - 12V trigger for power amplifiers? Empty Re: Onkyo TX-NR709 - 12V trigger for power amplifiers?

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu May 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Hi B|G1,

Unfortunately it is the way this receiver was designed. It is not advised to go in the receiver and reconfigure it in a way to make it do what you want it to do as it may cause serious injury and void your warranty.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Onkyo TX-NR709 - 12V trigger for power amplifiers? Empty please show

Post  elchucho Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:10 am

please show suport i also like the 12 volt trigger on main zone and to be assignable onkyo 12 volt trigger on main zone is a must and also assignable

elchucho

Back to top Go down

Onkyo TX-NR709 - 12V trigger for power amplifiers? Empty Re: Onkyo TX-NR709 - 12V trigger for power amplifiers?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down