Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onkyo TX-SR313 no power and clicking sound.

2 posters

Go down

Onkyo TX-SR313 no power and clicking sound. Empty Onkyo TX-SR313 no power and clicking sound.

Post  cav2ya Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:21 pm

I bought the SR313 about 4 months ago (jul9, 2012). about a month ago, it stopped working, and just makes a clicking sound. about every 3-4 seconds steadily.
I tried calling the place I bought it (online), and amazingly, i never get an answer after trying 4 times.. go figure.

So now i have a 4 month old receiver , that doesn't power up, and i'm already out over $200 bucks. Is there a reset i can do, or something that would fix this, or do i need to send it in? and to where would i need to send it?

BTW, i'm glad i found this forum. i was really loosing my mind trying to find ANY answer on google.

thanks,
Marc

cav2ya

Back to top Go down

Onkyo TX-SR313 no power and clicking sound. Empty Re: Onkyo TX-SR313 no power and clicking sound.

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Your product will require warranty service to repair the issue you have currently experiencing. Here is the information on how to obtain warranty service for your product and the nearest service center locations to drop off/send your product for warranty service. To obtain warranty service, take or ship your Onkyo product to an Onkyo Authorized Service Center, together with a note describing your complaint and your copy of the dated purchase receipt. Please input your name, address, telephone number, and serial number of the unit. You need to provide, at your expense, shipment of your Onkyo product to an authorized Service Center. Onkyo will pay all return shipping charges for Onkyo products that have been serviced under this warranty.

This Warranty is valid two years from date of purchase and is valid only within the territory of the United States of America. To be covered by this warranty the Onkyo product concerned must have been purchased directly from Onkyo or an Onkyo Authorized Dealer and the person seeking warranty service must reside in one of the states of the United States of America or in the District of Columbia. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred to anyone. Please note, before shipping, you must contact the authorized service center to inform them that you will be sending your unit in for repair. Please also refer to the service center regarding any service inquiries you may have while your unit is out for servicing.

To locate an authorized Onkyo service center, please input your zip code into the following webpage: http://www.us.onkyo.com/locator.cfm?Source=hdrmenu.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down