Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help from vTuner

2 posters

Go down

Help from vTuner Empty Help from vTuner

Post  transmaster Thu May 17, 2012 4:05 am

I got a reply from vTuners and my problem is fixed. Turns out the email address you use for your Id is not exactly recorded as you might have entered it. When you enter your email address you would type it like this akhnaton@amarna.ankh well a weirdness with the vTuner's sign in is it adds a back slash to your address; akhnaton@amarna.ankh\ It is always there but modern browsers automatically add it if it isn't there already. vTuner also adds this back slash to your email address and this is stored as your id even though this isn't how you originally entered it. When I had to format my computer the cookie storing this was blasted out with everything else. When I returned to sign into vTuner I signed in with the id and pin as I had entered it originally I didn't know a back slash had been added. Mike from vTuner support, see the email address below, pointed this out in his reply. Problem solved.

michael.n.bolton@vtuner.com

transmaster

Back to top Go down

Help from vTuner Empty Re: Help from vTuner

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu May 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi transmaster,

Thank you.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down