Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HT-RC360 No HDMI Output

2 posters

Go down

HT-RC360 No HDMI Output Empty HT-RC360 No HDMI Output

Post  packfan Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:53 pm

I purchased an HT-RC360 about a month ago and have been very pleased with the receiver until this morning. Woke up to discover a 'no signal' from the receiver output on my LG HDTV. The setup menu no longer appears on screen. I tried all HDMI inputs on the receiver - no change. Tried resetting to factory - no change. Changed HDMI cables - no change. I connected the devices (BD player, apple TV, and directv receiver) directly to the TV and all of them work fine -- the problem appears to be in the receiver. I noticed that if I disconnect the receiver's HDMI output from my TV, I get audio from the receiver.

Any suggestions regarding how to fix this?

packfan

Back to top Go down

HT-RC360 No HDMI Output Empty Re: HT-RC360 No HDMI Output

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:24 am

Hi packfan,
It seems you have gone through all the standard troubleshooting methods. It seems like it is an internal issue with the receiver. Depending on the return policy of the dealer you bought it from we first recommend exchanging it for a new unit. If that is not possible at this time please contact our parts and service department for a warranty repair. Please provide them with your name, number, address, model number, serial number, when/where it was purchased, and the nature of the issue. 201-785-2600 option 4 or parts@us.onkyo.com. We are sorry for the issue you are having. Thank you for contacting Product Support via our forum.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down