Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HT-RC360 - Disrupted Blue-ray output

2 posters

Go down

HT-RC360 - Disrupted Blue-ray output Empty HT-RC360 - Disrupted Blue-ray output

Post  monixa Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:11 pm

I am experiencing a frustrating situation with my audio/video system.
I have an Onkyo HT_RC360 A/V receiver, a Panasonic 3D Blu-ray player, a Motorola HDTV and an Apple TV. The last two work just fine but with the Blue-ray the audio/video signal is disrupted. I also tried a different Blu-ray with no luck.
I use HDMI cables to connect my Apple TV, Cable box, Blu-ray player to the Onkyo receiver, and another HDMI cable to connect the receiver to the projector.
I did run the firmware updates, reset the AVR to factory defaults including powering off, powering on etc.
Do you have any suggestions? Any help would be much appreciated.

monixa

Back to top Go down

HT-RC360 - Disrupted Blue-ray output Empty Re: HT-RC360 - Disrupted Blue-ray output

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Have you tried disabling the HDMI DEEP COLOR and 1080p/24 options on the BD player/ receiver to determine if this resolves the issue? In regards to your issue- it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday- Sunday 24 hours a day: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Thank You;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down