Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HT-RC360 hdmi issues

2 posters

Go down

HT-RC360 hdmi issues Empty HT-RC360 hdmi issues

Post  Element_E Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:02 am

So I bought a RC360 from Newegg on cyber-mon in preparation for my new 70" Sharp (632U) lcd that's showing up tomorrow. I have a cheapy 20" Polaroid screen I'm using in the meantime. Everything is run via HDMI.. cablebox, HTPC, xbox and output to 20" monitor. When I first powered up the RC360 I had video for the NET radio stuff, which I immediately setup Pandora.. as I was entering in my password the screen flashed from no-input to the Pandora NET screen.. and than went green... I have not been able to achieve any video output, from any source since, via HDMI... I have tested my HDMI cables direct from cablebox to monitor successfully. I have checked that cables are fully seated. I have upgraded the firmware on the RC360. I have factory reset the RC360...any help, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Element_E

Back to top Go down

HT-RC360 hdmi issues Empty Re: HT-RC360 hdmi issues

Post  Element_E Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:59 pm

So apparently it was my cheapy 20" monitor I was using to get things prepped... Got my new 70" hooked up and everything works beautifully. The RC360 is a great receiver I'd recommend it to anyone Very Happy

Element_E

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:26 am

Great! We are glad you figured it out and that you are happy with your unit! Very Happy
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down