Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Checking the Status of a Receiver Sent in for Service

2 posters

Go down

Checking the Status of a Receiver Sent in for Service Empty Checking the Status of a Receiver Sent in for Service

Post  Big Time Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:43 pm

What is the best way to find out the status of my receiver that was sent in for service?

Big Time

Back to top Go down

Checking the Status of a Receiver Sent in for Service Empty Re: Checking the Status of a Receiver Sent in for Service

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Hi Big Time,
You can either call us at product support or send a private message here with your serial number and the service center where you sent your unit. I can then have an associate check the status for you. Product Support: 1-800-229-1687.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Checking the Status of a Receiver Sent in for Service Empty Re: Checking the Status of a Receiver Sent in for Service

Post  Big Time Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:38 pm

How about the ticket number? I am at work right now and do not have the serial number handy.

Big Time

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:15 am

Hi Big Time,
I received your PM and will give that information to an associate. Thank you for your patience.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down