Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing Default HDMI Setting on TX-NR609?

2 posters

Go down

Changing Default HDMI Setting on TX-NR609? Empty Changing Default HDMI Setting on TX-NR609?

Post  mckaytj Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Is there a way to change the HDMI default setting to always switch to "X" when turning on receiver?

ie- when I turn on my NR609 receiver it always comes on as TV/CD. Even if when I turned it off it was on CBL/SAT.
Instead of having to wait for the Onkyo2 Remote app to turn on, it would be nice if there was a default setting so it would be one less step when turning on my AV equipment.

mckaytj

Back to top Go down

Changing Default HDMI Setting on TX-NR609? Empty Re: Changing Default HDMI Setting on TX-NR609?

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:16 pm

Hi mckaytj,

You will have to turn off the RIHD function in the setup menu. Press setup => hardware setup => hdmi (set the HDMI (RIHD) control to off.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Changing Default HDMI Setting on TX-NR609? Empty Re: Changing Default HDMI Setting on TX-NR609?

Post  mckaytj Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:18 pm

The RIHD function is how I control my volume through my TV via my TV remote. Not another way?
Thanks!

OnkyoUSA wrote:Hi mckaytj,

You will have to turn off the RIHD function in the setup menu. Press setup => hardware setup => hdmi (set the HDMI (RIHD) control to off.

mckaytj

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Hi mckaytj,

Unfortunately there is not another way to this.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down