Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you adjust the tone (bass/treble) on zone 2 of a TX-NR609 Receiver?

3 posters

Go down

Can you adjust the tone (bass/treble) on zone 2 of a TX-NR609 Receiver? Empty Can you adjust the tone (bass/treble) on zone 2 of a TX-NR609 Receiver?

Post  tvillone Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Can you adjust the tone (bass/treble) on zone 2 of a TX-NR609 Receiver? I don't see anthing in documentation about this. If so, is it intended to be done by pressing zone 2 on the remote and then pressing tone control on the front of the receiver within 8 seconds? Thanks.

tvillone

Back to top Go down

Can you adjust the tone (bass/treble) on zone 2 of a TX-NR609 Receiver? Empty Re: Can you adjust the tone (bass/treble) on zone 2 of a TX-NR609 Receiver?

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi tvillone,

Unfortunately zone-2 can not be adjusted using the Tone control as that is only for the main zone.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Can you adjust the tone (bass/treble) on zone 2 of a TX-NR609 Receiver? Empty Bass and Treble settings for zone 2

Post  RunnerInPeoria Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

I had the same problem where sending a signal to zone 2 only outputs direct audio (no bass or treble adjustments). My work around was to use connect a second receiver to zone 2 via coax cables with RCA type connectors. Not a cheap solution nor the best solution but it works.

RunnerInPeoria

Back to top Go down

Can you adjust the tone (bass/treble) on zone 2 of a TX-NR609 Receiver? Empty Re: Can you adjust the tone (bass/treble) on zone 2 of a TX-NR609 Receiver?

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Hi RunnerInPeoria,

Unfortunately you can only adjust the bass and treble on the main zone.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RunnerInPeoria Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:52 pm

OnkyoUSA wrote:Hi RunnerInPeoria,

Unfortunately you can only adjust the bass and treble on the main zone.

I understand this but my work around which is to use a second receiver connected to zone 2 allows me to by-pass the direct only mode.

RunnerInPeoria

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi RunnerInPeoria,

That is one work around for this problem.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down