Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HT-R390 Power on Problem/Question

3 posters

Go down

HT-R390 Power on Problem/Question Empty HT-R390 Power on Problem/Question

Post  Dummy Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:52 am

I have the HT-R390 receiver as part of the ST 3400 Home Theatre in a box. Recently the receiver has refused to turn on when attempting to power on with the power button. It briefly comes on for about a second and then automatically shuts itself down. Additionally, there is now a constant static noise that emanates from the speakers, even with nothing hooked up to the receiver (other than the speakers) and the volume all the way down. I have moved the receiver to a new outlet away from all electronics and only plug in one speaker to eliminate interference, but the speaker noise persists, whether the speaker is hooked up to speakers A or speakers B. I have attempted factory resetting the receiver by pressing the vcr/dvr button and simultaneously the power button. However after the "clear" signal and reset, the power on problems and static noise persist. Any feedback would be appreciated.

-tim

Dummy

Back to top Go down

HT-R390 Power on Problem/Question Empty Re: HT-R390 Power on Problem/Question

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:09 am

Hi timtlu,
Please call us at Product Support for assistance. It will help us to assist you better if we speak on the phone.
For Product Support Team Only: 1-800-229-1687 Hours: M-F 9am-8pm | Sat-Sun 10am-8pm ET We hope to have this issue resolved for you ASAP. Thank you for choosing Onkyo.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HT-R390 Power on Problem/Question Empty Did your problem get resolved?

Post  imontelongo Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:47 pm

I have the exact same issue. With the same receiver also from the home theatre in a box.

imontelongo

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:08 am

Hi imontelongo,
Please contact product support with the information given above. It is important to us that we assist you with this matter. Thank you for choosing Onkyo.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down