Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tx-n4414 - raising power thru speakers using "level calibration" question

2 posters

Go down

tx-n4414 - raising power thru speakers using "level calibration" question Empty tx-n4414 - raising power thru speakers using "level calibration" question

Post  Dman21 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:51 pm

I am curiuos if I can use the "Level Cal (Level Calibration)" setting for all the speakers to raise the overall volume level?

My thinking is that I can make this change and operate the receiver on a lower volume setting to stay away from any distortion when listening at high volume levels.

Does this make sense, and more importantly, will it actually work the way I'm thinking it will work?

Thanks,

Darrin

Dman21

Back to top Go down

tx-n4414 - raising power thru speakers using "level calibration" question Empty Re: tx-n4414 - raising power thru speakers using "level calibration" question

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Hi Darrin,

This will work. I don't know the power of the speakers you're using so the basic warning is this; if the level calibration is set to high you may hear some distortion through the speakers. Increase it little by little until you are comfortable with the level.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

tx-n4414 - raising power thru speakers using "level calibration" question Empty Re: tx-n4414 - raising power thru speakers using "level calibration" question

Post  Dman21 Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Thank you

Dman21

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi Dman21,

You are welcome.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down