Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onkyo TX-SR606 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver no audio/video

3 posters

Go down

Onkyo TX-SR606 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver no audio/video Empty Onkyo TX-SR606 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver no audio/video

Post  krnll5 Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:20 pm

I have HDMI IN1 connected from my TiVo with HDMI out to my TV. Recently when I turn on my receiver and TV I do not get any audio or video on my TV. I have to turn everything off and then back on again , sometimes twice, before I get my video/audio display.

When I take the receiver out of the loop , TIVO works fine and displays on the TV. Put the receiver back in and it fails. I have replaced all the cables.

Does anyone know what is going on?

krnll5

Back to top Go down

Onkyo TX-SR606 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver no audio/video Empty Re: Onkyo TX-SR606 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver no audio/video

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Hi krnll5,
Please contact our parts and service department for assistance. Please provide them your name, address, phone number, model number, serial number, when/where the unit was purchased, and the nature of the issue. They will be able to assist you. parts@us.onkyo.com or 201-785-2600 option 4. They are here Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Thank you for choosing Onkyo.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Onkyo TX-SR606 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver no audio/video Empty No video but audio is fine

Post  JunL Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Hello,

I have similar problem...but my issue is that I get audio but no video. This is the same with both my AT&T Uverse and BD/DVD player. Please Help.

Thanks!

JunL

Back to top Go down

Onkyo TX-SR606 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver no audio/video Empty Re: Onkyo TX-SR606 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver no audio/video

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi JunL,

Please contact our parts and service department for assistance. Please provide them your name, address, phone number, model number, serial number, when/where the unit was purchased, and the nature of the issue. They will be able to assist you. parts@us.onkyo.com or 201-785-2600 option 4. They are here Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Thank you for choosing Onkyo. .
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down