Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onkyo Thx select2plus .. on Onkyo Tx-NR 609

2 posters

Go down

Onkyo Thx select2plus .. on Onkyo Tx-NR 609 Empty Onkyo Thx select2plus .. on Onkyo Tx-NR 609

Post  Zerillos Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Hi guys! One question , when Thx select2plus is active or how i can activate it? Right now use a 7.1 channel 2 front ,2 high front ,center channel and 2 surround speakers and no thx select2 plus so far. I really appreciate your help guys.Thank you!

Zerillos

Back to top Go down

Onkyo Thx select2plus .. on Onkyo Tx-NR 609 Empty Re: Onkyo Thx select2plus .. on Onkyo Tx-NR 609

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:10 pm

Hi Zerillos,

How you get to the THX-Select2 is, on the remote press home/audio button => Listening mode => THX => using the left or right arrow buttons on the remote select THX-Select2.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Onkyo Thx select2plus .. on Onkyo Tx-NR 609 Empty Re: Onkyo Thx select2plus .. on Onkyo Tx-NR 609

Post  Zerillos Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:37 pm

I tried that already but I can't get it . I am wondering if I connect the front high speakers to surround back I am gonna get it !!? Is strage as I know I should be able to select it from the preset list or... I tried on music , movies and games. Any other suggestion ? I really appreciate you answer . Thank you!

Zerillos

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Hi Zerillos,

Apologies, but I forgot to mention if the incoming signal has the THX Select2 stream in it then it can be used as not all listening modes are available on all the time it just depends on the signal coming in.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerillos Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Thank you very much . In order to listen in Thx which is working i think for every source i connect (movie,game,tv etc... )but i didn't know that for thx select 2 plus actually i have to receive the signal to listen ( a little strange i may say ) Smile .Thank you for your answer Smile .

Zerillos

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:06 am

Glad we could help. We hope you enjoy your unit. Smile
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down