Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't connect to vtuner stations saved in "My Favorites"

3 posters

Go down

Can't connect to vtuner stations saved in "My Favorites" Empty Can't connect to vtuner stations saved in "My Favorites"

Post  gebjeff Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:35 am

I've got a TX-NR609. While I can listen to stations that I select from the vtuner interface and I've saved them to "My Favorites", I get an error message something like "cannot play" when I select the saved stations from "My Favorites". I'm running the latest firmware and I've done a factory reset to the receiver.

gebjeff

Back to top Go down

Can't connect to vtuner stations saved in "My Favorites" Empty Re: Can't connect to vtuner stations saved in "My Favorites"

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Hi gebjeff,

Are you using the search function on these stations then saving them to My Favorites and trying to play them?
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Can't connect to vtuner stations saved in "My Favorites" Empty Re: Can't connect to vtuner stations saved in "My Favorites"

Post  gebjeff Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Yes. I am also going to the receiver's web page and manually entering them there.

gebjeff

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Hi gebjeff,

If you are in fact trying the search feature getting the stations and trying to store said stations in my favorites that is due to it being a link as opposed to it being directly identified on the receiver itself. But you can login to the Vtuner website at www.onkyo.vtuner.com website and add it there and it should work.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Can't connect to vtuner stations saved in "My Favorites" Empty My Favorites vs. vTuner Favorites

Post  ldalvenav Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Question Thanks for the tip on putting vTuner favorites in. Worked perfectly! But how about "My Favorites"? On my TXNR709, the icon is on the upper right, and I can't seem to manage to arrange stations once I've gotten them in. They only add on to the end of my list. I'd like to be able to move them around. Is that possible? I can log into my receiver in a browser, but don't see how to maintain the order in which they appear, ior how to insert one into a blank slot if I delete one.

ldalvenav

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Hi ldalvenav,

Unfortunately this can not be done due to the limitations of the software.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ldalvenav Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:03 am

Well that's disappointing!

ldalvenav

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:57 pm

Hi ldalvenav,

Maybe in our next generation this will be taken care of but I can not guarantee it all I can do submit the request which has already been done. Thank you for choosing Onkyo.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down