Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HT-RC270 network problems

2 posters

Go down

HT-RC270 network problems Empty HT-RC270 network problems

Post  beast_man1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:49 pm

I have updated the firmware to 9/26/11 version so as to eliminate that as a cause.
I have NETGEAR WNDR3800 dual band router. Receiver is connected via ethernet to the router. Router shows receiver as recognized.

NetUSB functions are now working horribly:
The network shows one server - which corresponds to the secondary user of the PC, and which has no access to music files. Previously the server listed both the primary and the secondary users/servers, and could correctly access the files on the PC.
WMP12 lists the RC270 as a device available for streaming. However, when i right-click a file and choose play-to the receiver, it always fails.

Internet radio - pandora and vtuner are working. Sirius does not connect. I have verified/validated that my PC can access Sirius without issues.

How can this be solved?

regards,
bill. Crying or Very sad

beast_man1

Back to top Go down

HT-RC270 network problems Empty Re: HT-RC270 network problems

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Hi Bill,

You will need to contact Netgear on this and have them walk you through some internal router setups. I would suggest speaking with a tier 2 or 3 support rep on this matter.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down