Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR414 Network Problems

Go down

TX-NR414 Network Problems Empty TX-NR414 Network Problems

Post  angrybit Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:25 pm

I've had my TX-NR414 for a couple of weeks, and it's been mostly great. But I'm VERY frustrated with the networking.

When I plug the receiver up and power it on, the network works great. No dropped packets, internet streaming radio works great, etc. But if I power off the receiver (standby) and then power it back on, the receiver drops about 50% of packets. If I do this again, all packets are dropped and I can neither ping the receiver or access the rest of the network from the receiver.

Unplugging the network cable makes no difference. The only thing that will get it working again is to unplug the receiver from power and then plug it back up. It then works great until I put the receiver in standby again.

I have this problem using DHCP and Static IP. I've swapped ethernet cables and network ports on my router (Apple Airport Extreme) with no success. It's extremely frustrating. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

angrybit

Back to top Go down