Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-NR509 skipping sound and picture while playing bluray

2 posters

Go down

TX-NR509 skipping sound and picture while playing bluray Empty TX-NR509 skipping sound and picture while playing bluray

Post  jacekszum Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:19 pm

I saw similar posts - do you know the reason why it is happening? Also did anybody fix it with global reset? I do not want to waste time if my unit is simply bad and requires replacement.
If I want to test HDMI cables - should I test one from bluray to receiver or one from receiver to tv?

jacekszum

Back to top Go down

TX-NR509 skipping sound and picture while playing bluray Empty Re: TX-NR509 skipping sound and picture while playing bluray

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Hi jacekszum,

What is your specific issue? As with any setups and the variations of said setup it is hard to determine the exact issue without accompanying information such as the makes and model numbers of the devices connected and how they are connected, what the cable lengths of the HDMI cables are etc...
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TX-NR509 skipping sound and picture while playing bluray Empty Re: TX-NR509 skipping sound and picture while playing bluray

Post  jacekszum Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:38 pm

I solved the issue by replacing hdmi cables (I bought good monster premium cable for bluray-receiver connection)

jacekszum

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:53 pm

Hi jacekszum,
We are glad you were able to resolve the issue. Thank you for choosing Onkyo.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down