Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

audyssey not saving on HT-R590

2 posters

Go down

audyssey not saving on HT-R590 Empty audyssey not saving on HT-R590

Post  deasteregg Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:40 am

I just purchased a HT-R590 system and while trying to set up by using the audyssey system it goes through all the speakers and gets to the saving part and hangs up. It will not complete the save no matter how long I wait.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

deasteregg

Back to top Go down

audyssey not saving on HT-R590 Empty Re: audyssey not saving on HT-R590

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:23 am

Hi deasteregg,
I have an associate looking into this for you and will get back to you soon. Thank you for your patience.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Hi deasteregg,
Please perform the following reset and re try audyssey: To do the reset you need to turn the receiver on, then on the front panel of the receiver press and hold the "VCR/DVR" button while doing that press the "STANDBY/ON" button. You will see the word "Clear" in the display screen and the receiver will go into standby mode. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR AUDIO & VIDEO ASSIGNMENTS ON THE RECEIVER PLUS YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR SPEAKER CONFIGURATIONS, SPEAKER DISTANCE AND ALL LEVEL CALIBRATION SETTINGS. YOU WILL ALSO LOOSE ANY PROGRAMMED RADIO STATIONS IN MEMORY. Once the receiver goes into standby mode turn it back on and go thru the setup menu for all custom settings. Thank you for contacting Onkyo via our forum.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down