Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

network interference on Ethernet connection, NR1008 receiver

2 posters

Go down

network interference on Ethernet connection, NR1008 receiver Empty network interference on Ethernet connection, NR1008 receiver

Post  kraz4wine Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:51 pm

I connect my receiver to my router through a D'Link wired ethernet connection, with 2 encoder/decoders plugged into the AC outlets, from 3rd to 1st floor in house. When I try to play Pandora music lately, I am getting 'network interference, try again later' errors. Never happened before. Any idea why? Also, will the Onkyo usb adapter I bought to try, work? The box states for NRxx9 and later, but I have the NR1008. thanks for your response, in advance.

kraz4wine

Back to top Go down

network interference on Ethernet connection, NR1008 receiver Empty Re: network interference on Ethernet connection, NR1008 receiver

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Hi kraz4wine,
Does the error happen when you play any other internet radio station like Vtuner? Also, the wireless Dongle is for the 2011 models and later as it says on the box. Unfortunately, it will not work with your receiver. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for contacting Product Support via our forum.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

network interference on Ethernet connection, NR1008 receiver Empty Re: network interference on Ethernet connection, NR1008 receiver

Post  kraz4wine Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Get the same error with vTuner.

kraz4wine

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Hi kraz4wine,
Can you please try connecting your receiver with a new or different ethernet cable to see if the issue is within the cable? Thank you.
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down