Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not able to transfer my Sony nx720 LED TV audio to Onkyo HT-S5400

2 posters

Go down

Not able to transfer my Sony nx720 LED TV audio to Onkyo HT-S5400 Empty Not able to transfer my Sony nx720 LED TV audio to Onkyo HT-S5400

Post  gpspreet Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:19 pm

I recently bought Sony Nx720 and onkyo HT-S5400. I setup all the speackers in my room and connected the wires to the respecitve ports to the AV receiver. I also connected HDMI IN TV port to HDMI Out AV receiver. Also I changed my TV sound out option to Audio system.Now I am not getting any voice from my TV . Means TV is sending audio signals via HDMI to AV receiver.
But my AV receiever is not able to produce any voice in the speakers and my subwoofer light is red. Please help me to setup my system. Its 2 days I am not able to hear any thing. I don't want to spoil this weekend.

Thanks
Guru

gpspreet

Back to top Go down

Not able to transfer my Sony nx720 LED TV audio to Onkyo HT-S5400 Empty Re: Not able to transfer my Sony nx720 LED TV audio to Onkyo HT-S5400

Post  OnkyoUSA Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:42 am

Hi Guru,
Did you go into the setup of the receiver under the 10 .HDMI Setup and turn on the RIHD Control? Once that the Control is ON the ARC(Audio Return Channel) will become available. If you are doing the HDMI output to the HDMI input on the tv and this is the only connection you have to make sure that this feature is on within the receiver and also within the tv. To hear the tv's audio through the receiver you would select the TV/CD input. Question, do you get sound in general on the receiver?
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down