Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 day old and stopped working

2 posters

Go down

1 day old and stopped working Empty 1 day old and stopped working

Post  Mr_Slabi Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Hello.
I just hooked up my TX-NR818 last night and all seemed well. Didn't get to go through everything as there is so much to explore. Today I got home from work to see what she can do and the main HDMI out (the one with the arc) is no longer outputting. The sub one works but I get no menus with that one.
Any idea what could be wrong and what I can do to fix this.

I purchased from Audio Empire in Toronto Ontario CANADA
Thanks for any help you can offer. I cant beleive I have a problem after only 1 day use?

Rick

Mr_Slabi

Back to top Go down

1 day old and stopped working Empty Re: 1 day old and stopped working

Post  Mr_Slabi Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:34 pm

UPDATE

Unplugged the 818 for 30 seconds and when I plugged it back in video was working again. I did the firmware update and all was good for the night.
I wonder why it would have needed a reboot?? Hopefully the update solved my issue for good.

Mr_Slabi

Back to top Go down

Post  OnkyoUSA Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Glad to read this has been self-resolved and you are now able to enjoy your new receiver. If you have any more questions or concerns , Please contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation (Monday - Sunday 24 hours a day: (800) 229-1687; option #3 PRODUCT SUPPORT). We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue as prompt as possible.

Cordially;

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down