Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trying to hook up Seisenheimer wireless tv headphones into the my new HTS-3500 home theater system

2 posters

Go down

trying to hook up Seisenheimer wireless tv headphones into the my new HTS-3500 home theater system  Empty trying to hook up Seisenheimer wireless tv headphones into the my new HTS-3500 home theater system

Post  Donatello2020 Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:16 pm

I just purchased the HTS-3500 "home theater system". I'm trying to hook up Seisenheimer wireless tv headphones into the system and lists this connector that must go into the reciever:(Adapter: 3.5 mm / 1/4" (6.3 mm)
Adapter: RCA/3.5 mm) so I can listen to a movie at my own volume (I'm hard of hearing), and my wife can listens thru the system speakers. Where can I hook them up, and is there a setting that needs to be reset?
Thanks

Donatello2020

Back to top Go down

trying to hook up Seisenheimer wireless tv headphones into the my new HTS-3500 home theater system  Empty Re: trying to hook up Seisenheimer wireless tv headphones into the my new HTS-3500 home theater system

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Unfortunately; this is NOT feasible with the HT-R391 receiver. As it has NO Pre-Outs on the receiver- once you connect onto the HEADPHONES jack- it cancels the audio outputs of all speakers until removed from the HP jack.

Forum Moderator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down