Onkyo USA Product Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TX-SR875 Output only on Front L and Front R

2 posters

Go down

TX-SR875 Output only on Front L and Front R Empty TX-SR875 Output only on Front L and Front R

Post  PhobosX Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:05 am

Hi All

I have some serious problem. My amp is out of warranty and got some serious problem: i have only sound on Front L and Front R. On other outputs is silence.
Amp detectin Digital Input signal without problems (coax and optical).
I checked out with TEST NOISE but i hear noise only in Front Speakers. Tried to reset my , unpowered it for 24 hours, checked all options in menu but still nothing.
When I turn On from Standby Mode i hear: 1 click , after 1 s another click and after another 5s one more click. And thats all.
I am out of ideas what it could be. PLEASE, Help me guys. :-(

P.S. I am from Poland. And my HDMI doesnt work too but i dont need hdmi , only sound.

PhobosX

Back to top Go down

TX-SR875 Output only on Front L and Front R Empty Re: TX-SR875 Output only on Front L and Front R

Post  OnkyoUSA Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:28 pm

In regards to your issue- it would possibly be more effective to contact our Product Support Dept for further assistance with this specific issue via our phone number and hours of operation below. We would like to speak with you and work to troubleshoot and resolve your issue, with you having access to your unit, as prompt as possible. Product Support is here from 9am to 8pm Mon. to Fri. and 10am to 4pm Sat. and Sun. eastern std. time. You can reach Product Support at 800-229-1687.

Thanks,

Forum Modarator
OnkyoUSA
OnkyoUSA
Admin

https://onkyoproductsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down